GROW IT! is a parametric Grass patch generator for Cinema 4D developed by darstellungsart and available for Free.
You can easily create and generate grass with Grow It! First you will get a single grass where you can tweak a bunch of setting and customize the way you want it like: Blades height, width, root width, buldge strength, blade bend, curl, twist, Cut grass, seed, density, patch radius, position, rotation, falloff strength, falloff size, noise strength.
First Download and Extract the file. The file contains C4d preset file so you don't need to copy and pase it on your plugin folder
1. Open Grow It! by darstellungsart.c4d
2. You will see a blade of grass where you can tweak different setting under the 'Blades' tab
3. When you're happy with the blade setting. Go to the 'Scattering' tab and enable GROW IT! to Generate the Grass and you can play with the setting
1. After you Grow your grasses goto 'General' tab and uncheck 'use render instances'
2. Under your 'Objects' tab on the right pannel right click 'darstellungsart. | Grow It! v1.1' and 'Select Children'
3. Right click 'darstellungsart. | Grow It! v1.1' and select 'Make Editable'
4. Again right click 'darstellungsart. | Grow It! v1.1' and 'Select Children'
5. Now right click 'darstellungsart. | Grow It! v1.1' and select Connect Objects + Delete
6. Now you can duplicate the mesh by holding 'Ctrl' from your keyboard and scatter your grasses.
Note: This Version include only Grasses in futuer there will be other types of plants too.
Keep your Eyes Open and follow their Facebook page for more Updates
Grow It! file.rar (280.74 KB) Download
FOLLOW darstellungsart. FOR MORE FREEBIES and UPDATES.
All images, logo and other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.